We offer compliance testing, performance Verification and safety certification programs that focus on addressing the real needs of manufacturers, brand owners, installers, retailers, end users and other key stakeholders to differentiate their product, compete on a level playing field, and obtain the peace of mind needed to market, source, purchase and consume the products.
To help ensure integrity of high-speed signal and data transmission, the cable has to pass through sophisticated electrical performance test requirements. The safety testing/certification addresses the safety concerns of high-speed data cable that provide data transmission and powering through the control of connector/cable materials, electrical design and performing testing in accordance with to the pertinent industry performance specifications.
Both performance Verification and safety certification programs consist of a comprehensive factory inspection and market surveillance to help ensure ongoing compliance of the cable assemblies. The comprehensive follow-up and market surveillance program helps ensure a healthy and ongoing compliant supply chain and fair competition in the marketplace.
- Our compliance system helps ensure compliance and reduce liability and risk across the entire supply chain.
- Our Follow-up Services (FUS) program helps manufacturers gain a competitive edge based on quality, reputation and service, making it more difficult for manufacturers that produce counterfeit or inferior products to survive.
- Our long-standing history in certification and standards development makes us a trusted thought leader in the compliance arena. Stakeholders rely on us for research, knowledge and technical solutions to address safety issues and advise on new technologies.
- Comprehensive factory and market surveillance programs help to ensure a more compliant supply chain, fair competition in the marketplace, and reduce the risk and costs associated with unsafe products while helping to protect brand reputation and the integrity of the UL Mark.
- Our anti-counterfeiting program leverages law enforcement expertise with a fully dedicated Global Security and Brand Protection team who work with authorities and global customs agencies combatting counterfeiting.
- The use of the holographic label system sets us apart by establishing a unique identifier for customs, regulators, buyers, retailers and consumers.
- Some product categories have the option for an additional on-demand promotional opportunity to include a direct link to your company website, product page, brochure, data sheet or flyer through UL iQTM databases.
- We offer global testing and certification solutions for acceptance in North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Asia.
- We continue to extend our capabilities and services to meet your increasing needs. Our goal is to help you rapidly develop and launch safer, superior products, and meet the shifting requirements of a changing world.