August 16, 2016
UL is hosting a free technical seminar this Tuesday, September 6, 2016 at Hall 7.1 – Sala 7.1.2b (Sala Tiziano B), during Fiera di Vicenza’s VICENZAORO September. Attendees will gain an understanding of how responsible sourcing proves globally challenging to the jewellery industry.
UL’s proven expertise in quality assurance and responsible sourcing, combined with our knowledge of global regulatory requirements and product safety testing, uniquely positions us to serve as a trusted resource for all of your jewellery quality assurance needs.
6 SEPTEMBER 2016 , 3 PM – 4 PM HALL 7.1 – SALA 7.1.2B (SALA TIZIANO B)
At our technical seminar learn about:
- Developing a responsible sourcing lens via prominent cases against companies over the last 20 years
- Main drivers in responsible sourcing: ways of managing business risk, realising efficiencies and creating sustainable products
- Existing frameworks: EICC-GeSI Conflict Free Smelter Programme, RJC, LBMA, DMCC, DDI, IRMA
- A new scenario in 2017 for gem responsible sourcing
- What to expect from a third-party audit
Register for the technical session here.