February 16, 2017
We know the AMUG Conference can be a whirlwind of activities, learning and networking. That’s why we’re offering multiple ways to meet the UL AM team at the show!
- SCHEDULE A ONE-ON-ONE APPOINTMENT WITH THE UL AM TEAM
The UL AM team will be available during the Expo at Booth 33 as well as throughout the conference, but now you can schedule an appointment that fits your itinerary. Timely topics include:
- Developing and/or optimizing your AM workforce
- AM facility safety
- The new UL “Blue Card” Program for 3D printing materials
- And much more!
- JOIN US FOR A SPECIAL TRAINING SESSION: FOUNDATIONS OF 3D PRINTING
In conjunction with AMUG, UL is offering the first course from our three-tiered AM Training Program, Foundations of 3D Printing Workshop, to AMUG 2017 conference attendees. This custom workshop will be taught by Paul Bates, Manager of the UL AMCC and AMUG Vice President. The class is scheduled for Friday, March 24 from 8:00am – 12:00pm in the Chicago Hilton’s Williford Room A, B, C/Third Floor.
- ADD UL PRESENTATIONS TO YOUR AMUG CONFERENCE ITINERARY
Metal AM Processes & Facility Safety: Are you prepared?
Wednesday, 3/22, 1:30pm – 2:30pm
Speakers: Paul Bates & Norm Lowe
The Impact on 3D Printing on Part Performance
Wednesday, 3/22, 2:30pm – 3:00pm
Speaker: Tom Fabian, PhD