Date & Time
Aug 26, 2020 11:30am IST
UL has developed an updated procedure for the testing and certification of power generating stations to conform to the new specifications of CEA. This updated procedure will be covered in this webinar, including:
- Description, analysis and challenges of the new CEA Regulation 2019.
- Demonstration and analysis of the experiences of UL from several testing and certification campaigns performed up to now in India, as per CEA Regulation 2013 .
- Presentation of the major updates in the relevant international standards (e.g. IEC 61400-21-1), focusing on the technical topics of interest for the CEA Regulation.
- Description of a detailed testing procedure considering all of the above, which covers generating units but including also some recommendations for testing at the power park level, where applicable.
- Proposal for setting up an efficient certification procedure highlighting the differences between old and new CEA regulation.