This webinar is focused on the integration of multiple wireless technologies in the automotive industry and infrastructure that is driving change today. We'd like to review and understand the types of wireless technologies being used in the automotive industry and current impact on certification and performance they might have.
We would like to have a round table discussion covering the following topics:
- Is Wi-Fi / cellular in cars enough for auto eco-system (V2X - V2V, V2I...)?
- Potential impact of NFC in cars.
- Use of Bluetooth in cars and its future.
- Wireless charging in automotive.
- Smartphone impact on automotive.
- Performance vs certification testing in automotive eco-system.
- Would biometric ever be part of auto eco-system?
Who do we recommend it for?
- Automotive manufacturers
- Technology device manufacturers
- Wireless technology integrators
- Mobile device manufacturers
- Mobile network operators
- Wireless chipset manufacturers
Event was held online on the 30th of September, Wednesday, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM CEST
Duration – 1 hour (including Q&A)
For questions please contact Richelieu Quoi at [email protected]