Navigating the regulatory landscape of global markets can be a complex and challenging task. This webinar will review the current requirements for safety approvals of non-wireless Hi-Tech products (Audio/Video equipment and office equipment). We will provide an overview of the international certification schemes and specific information related to the following countries: Russia (Customs Union), China, Japan, Taiwan.
Please note, Power Supply Units, power adapters or similar will be covered under a separate webinar, which will be available shortly.
- Brief overview of International certification scheme – key to Global Market Access
- General requirements for safety (non-wireless) approvals: product covered, acceptance of test results, in-country testing, local representative responsibilities
- Specific requirements for Russia (Customs Union)
- Specific requirements for China (CCC/CQC)
- Specific requirements for Japan (PSE)
- Specific requirements for Taiwan (BSMI)
Event will be held online on the 14th of October 2015, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM CEST.
Duration: 1 hour including time for Q&A
For all your enquiries and questions please contact Magdalena Karolak-Piasecka at [email protected]