IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 2nd Edition has recently been released in the US, Europe and other regions, which means that building a transition plan is more crucial than ever before.
Gain exclusive access to UL engineers and obtain critical insights into the new hazard based safety standard for ITE and Audio Video manufacturers by attending our free webinar on the 21st of January 2016.
- Introduction including status of IEC/EN/UL 62368-1
- Overview of the Standard, including important differences from IEC/EN/UL 60950-1
- Next steps - How UL can support
Share background and provide a general overview to allow for strategic planning and decision making Assist with next steps towards investigating and certifying equipment to IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 based standards
- Webinar date: 21st January
- Time: 11am - 12pm CET
- Duration: 1 hour, including time for Q&A
- Language: English
- Presenter: Roland Koehler
For all enquiries or questions about the webinar please contact [email protected]