UL Consumer and Retail Services, together with CCI (Chambre de Commerce et d’Industrie de Région Paris Ile-de-France), are pleased to invite you to the technical seminar:
How to export your textile articles into the US: a regulation guide & Social audit regulation framework in France
UL experts will provide insights and advice to exporting your softline articles into the US.
The Deputy of Meurthe-et-Moselle, Mr. Dominique Potier, in charge of the new law
project, Duty of Vigilance, will answer your questions related to social audit regulation framework in France.
Our program offers you know-how on ways to:
- protect brand reputation or build consumer loyalty
- mitigate risk
- comply with regulatory standards
- efficiently access the global markets
DATE AND TIME:
Wednesday, November 16, 2016 – from 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm
CCI PARIS ILE-DE-FRANCE
27 Avenue de Friedland,
- 2.00 pm – 3.30 pm – The US market: how to export your textile articles.
Regulation guide – presented by the UL experts
- 3.30 pm – 4.00 pm – Coffee Break
- 4.00 pm – 5.30 pm – Social audit regulation framework in France – presented
by the Deputy of Meurthe-et-Moselle, Mr. Dominique Potier
CCI Paris Fee for the REGISTRATION:
- 180 Euros incl. tax (150 Euros excl. tax)
Seats are limited for this UL & CCI Paris Technical Seminar.
Contact us if you have any questions: [email protected]
To register, please click HERE