Today, "reduce, reuse, recycle" is a way of life - and a way of business - for millions of individuals, organizations, and corporations who understand the importance of diverting waste from landfills. But vague definitions, self-declared claims, and undefined procedures can make it difficult to qualify and quantify these efforts.
UL is hosting technical seminar on “The Journey to Zero Waste” focusing on waste reduction and how companies can work towards a more sustainable business and world.
This session will include topics such as:
- What is the circular economy and its benefits and how does waste diversion fit into it?
- Circularity fundamentals for sustainable business
- How to identify gaps in your waste diversion strategy
- The business benefits of a zero waste approach
- UL ECVP 2799: A new approach to validating waste diversion claims
Attendance fees: 2000 INR + 18% GST
Interested in learning more? Register today.