About UL’s Responsible Sourcing Group
UL’s Responsible Sourcing’s mission is to be the global leader in advancing sustainable business practices within supply chains, worldwide.
UL’s Responsible Sourcing group provides auditing and advisory services in six areas of expertise: Social Responsibility and Accountability, Risk Identification and Management, Environmental Responsibility, Brand Protection and Supply Chain Security, Extractives and Raw Materials Sourcing, and Capacity-building and Continuous Improvement.
With a global footprint spanning over 120 countries, UL’s Responsible Sourcing group conducts nearly 20,000 audits each year.
Responsible Sourcing endeavors to be the global leader in advancing sustainable business practices within supply chains, worldwide. We execute our mission through:
- Leveraging technical expertise to deliver comprehensive programs to our clients,
- Being a trusted advisor and thought-leader to clients and stakeholders, and;
- Providing products and services that meet the evolving needs of businesses and our clients.
- Responsible Sourcing Services
- UL's Standardized Workplace Assessment
- Capacity Building and Contiguous Improvement
- Other Resources
For an in-depth look at our group's vast auditing and advisory services, click here.