March 29-30 2016
EVENT URL VENUE URL
UL is sponsoring the FJATA Fashion Jewelry and Accessories 2016 Annual Conference, the premier event for the fashion jewelry industry focused on educational management sessions CSR, compliance, and sourcing. Taking place March 29-30, at Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) in Manhattan, New York, this year’s event will address the following questions:
- Are you up-to-date on compliance issues?
- Can you quote the CPSC Mission Statement?
- Have you gathered all the trend data for next year?
- Are you ready for the “single-window” CBP protocol?
- Do you have a network of peers to share problems and fixes?
- Will you be legal in Vermont or several counties in New York?
UL helps deliver jewelry and watch products that consistently meet the highest levels of compliance, quality, safety, and social standards. Our subject matter experts will be on-hand during the conference to discuss your jewelry testing, inspection, audit and responsible sourcing needs.
To meet with UL staff during the event, please contact [email protected].
Not attending? Email [email protected] to learn more about our in-depth testing, audit inspection, responsible sourcing programs, and security certification services.