On June 20, 2017, 11:25 - 12:00: Itoro Udofia, UL, UK will speak on "Clinical Evaluations and Investigations for Medical Devices" at Hotel Okura, Amsterdam.
Notified Body perspective: MEDDEV 2.7.1 Revision 4 key changes and clarifications for clinical evaluations
- Exploring an overview of the MEDDEV guidance document 2.7.1 Revision 4 and key implications for industry
- Outlining the key changes impacting Notified Bodies in the new guidance
- Best practice for performing gap assessments and reviewing the need for additional resources
- Discussing whether compliance with the new MEDDEV guidance means compliance with the MDR
- Reviewing what might still not be fulfilled in the MDR, when complying to the new MEDDEV guidance
For more information on the event details, visit: https://lifesciences.knect365.com/medtech-summit/agenda/2#notified-body-perspective-meddev-271-revision-4-key-changes-and-clarifications-for-clinical-evaluations