April 1 2015
UL International Limited 18/F, Delta House 3 On Yiu Street N.T. Hong Kong
04/01/2015 2:30 pm - 5:00 pm Beijing Time
Join UL experts for this free seminar discussing the stringent EU rules for restricted chemicals, and introduction to UL’s Chemical Safety Assessment service that can help you identify potential hazards, and optimize your testing to help lower quality assurance costs.
SPECIAL OFFER … Bring a single toy sample to the seminar for an immediate Chemical Safety Assessment at no charge.
For details, please contact your Account Manager.
- EU chemical requirements update:
- EN71-3: A1-2014
- REACH Annex XVII (CMR Substances)
- REACH Chromium VI compounds
- REACH PAH
- TCEP, TDCP, TCPP
- Bisphenol, and more
- EU Toy Safety Directive (2009/48/EC)
- Why do you need a Chemical Safety Assessment
- What you should do
- UL Chemical Safety Assessment offering:
- Alert notification
- Case sharing
The seminar will be presented in Cantonese with PowerPoint presentation in English.