Hong Kong Productivity Council Function Room, 1/F 78 Tat Chee Avenue Kowloon, Hong Kong
11/04/2014 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM Local Time
Language: Cantonese (with English PowerPoint)
A deep understanding of European and U.S. regulations relative to safety and quality of apparel and textile products can help reduce the costly recall. In this free seminar, UL expertise will discuss recent changes on chemical and physical requirements for EU and U.S. markets, safety requirement for children wear and cover EU recall cases to learn from failure.
Chemical Regulation Update
- Update on EU regulation and Restricted Substances Limit
- U.S. chemical requirement on textile products
Physical and Mechanical Requirement
- Physical and mechanical testing on EU and U.S. market
- Care labeling, flammability test
- U.S. safety requirement for children wear
Common Apparel Recall Cases
To register or for more information, please contact [email protected].