IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 2nd Edition has recently been approved, which means that building a transition plan is more crucial than ever before.
Gain exclusive access to UL engineers and obtain critical insights into the new hazard based safety standard for ITE and Audio Video manufacturers by attending our free upcoming Seminar in Barcelona, Spain on the 9 of February 2016. We will review implementation dates, talk about key decisions and provide overview of critical component availability.
After attending this Seminar you should be able to:
- Explain in general terms, the principles of Hazard Based Safety Engineering (HBSE) and IEC/EN/UL 62368-1
- Identify and classify those energy sources covered by the scope of the standard
- Determine appropriate safeguard schemes to protect defined persons against pain and injury from the classified energy sources
- Determine appropriate safeguard schemes to reduce the likelihood of injury or property damage due to an electrically-caused fire originating within the equipment
- Differentiate between all-new, more flexible and more stringent requirements of IEC/EN/UL 62368-1
- Location: Hotel Eixample 1864, Calle Roger de Llúria 60, Barcelona, Spain
- Duration: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (including lunch)
- Cost: Free
For all questions and/or inquiries please contact [email protected]