If you want to understand all the FCC application requirements of the manufacturer (applicant) and to reduce time that the certification process takes - join us to get some knowledge and understanding on how to go through the FCC certification process smoothly.
During this Seminar we will cover:
- The FCC and the equipment authorization process
- FCC certification via a TCB
- FCC Certification – what is required
- Modular Approval
- Permissive Changes
- FCC Useful Information
- Understanding the FCC application requirements of the manufacturer (applicant).
- Understanding that it is the TCB’s responsibility to ensure a FCC application meets the FCC rules for their certification scheme.
- Understanding that Certification of a device is not just a last minute activity and needs to be thought about at project conception phase.
- Cutting down the amount of time that the certification process takes.
- Event Location: UL International Germany GmbH, Admiral-Rosendahl-Strasse 9, 63263 Neu-Isenburg
- Date: 9th of June 2015
- Duration: 8 hours (including lunch, breaks and Q&A)
- Cost: 250. EUR
For more information please contact Magdalena Karolak-Piasecka at [email protected]