At the UL’s first European Responsible Sourcing Summit in Barcelona you will have the possibility to engage and network with the knowledgeable experts in the field of Supply Chain Sustainability and Responsible Sourcing landscape.
- October 13, 2016 - Thursday 10:30 am - 18:00 pm
- October 14, 2016 - Friday 9:00 am - 15:30 pm
- Condes Hotel
Passeig de Gràcia, 73
08008 Barcelona, Spain
- Early Registration: 600 Euros - on or before September 15th, 2016
- Standard Registration: 900 Euros - after September 15th, 2016
- Raw Material Traceability
- Unauthorized Subcontracting
- Human Trafficking and Migrant Labor
- Convergence in the Social Auditing Space
- Capacity Building
- Textile Exchange
- Anti -Slavery International
- Ropes & Gray
- ICA Sverige AB
- Ministry of Foreign Affair – The Hague
- El Corte Ingles
- UL Government Affairs
Consult and download the first draft of the agenda clicking HERE.
Please consider this is not the final agenda, we will modify and update this document with new details very soon.
Seats are limited for this UL’s Responsible Sourcing Summit, bringing UL experts and international organizations together to address sustainability issues of international businesses.
Please contact Maria Rosa Muñoz under: [email protected] and save your UL Promotional rate. Availability until room-block is sold out. Use promotion code: UL RS SUMMIT.
These rooms sell out fast, so we recommend you book in advance.
Please indicate the code UL RS SUMMIT to obtain the promotional price.
Contact us if you have any question: [email protected]