Learn to Prevent, Mitigate and Recover from Medical Device Cybersecurity Hacks at the Medical Device Cybersecurity Workshop, Organized by MedTech Intelligence, a digital trade journal serving the medical device industry October 17-18, 2017 in Boston, MA or remote by webcast. Hear from UL's Laura Elan who will be presenting "Identifying and Testing for Vulnerabilities" on Wednesday October 18th at 9:00 AM and also participating in that day's Working Session at 1:30 PM.
This two-day workshop provides thorough training in medical device cybersecurity risks, best practices for secure product design, validation and testing, postmarket surveillance, and procedures for incident response. Small breakout sessions provide an opportunity for discussion of your company's particular challenges and concerns.
You Will Learn:
- Cybersecurity risks of medical devices and connected health systems
- FDA and other government regulations and concerns
- Cybersescurity standards
- Hospital considerations and requirements
- Products liability risks to manufacturers
- Best practices for designing secure products
- Coordinating cybersecurity and quality system procedures
- Testing and monitoring product security
- Remediation of legacy products
Laura Elan - Practice Leader, Digital health & Cybersecurity, Health Sciences division, UL
Who Should Attend:
- Product development
- Software engineers
- Risk management
- Senior management of smaller companies
To view the agenda and learn more, visit the workshop website: http://www.cvent.com/d/35qrt7
Register Now: http://www.cvent.com/d/35qrt7/4W
Presented as a hybrid event, plan to attend this conference in person, in Boston or from your desktop.
Early bird and team discounts are offered.