Marcus Corzilius will be presenting at 9th Annual Innovations in Medical Device Packaging Conference on May 14-15, 2019, Chicago, IL.
At UL’s lab in Allentown, PA, we are committed to providing testing services that meet the high expectations of the medical device industry. We use ISTA, ASTM and custom sequences for medical device packaging testing and can help guide you through these extensive services.
About the Conference:
Medical Device packaging plays an integral role in ensuring the safe use of products, securing the product from potential damage while in transport and storage, while also providing a sterile barrier preventing contamination and subsequent risk to patient safety. In addition, clear placement of labels and UDI markings on product packaging ensure healthcare professionals utilize the correct tools, ensuring the safe selection and product use.
Topics to Be Addressed:
- Audit & Inspection Criteria Relevant to Device Packaging
- Deep Dive into Technical Packaging Optimization Methods
- Distribution Testing: Robust Package Testing Protocols
- Unveiling the Last 1,000 Feet: Package Storage & Use
- Considerations in Package Material Testing & Adulteration
- Practical Implementation of Sterilization Risk Mitigation
Click here to learn more and register: https://www.q1productions.com/packaging/