ETS Conference, July 22-24
Stewardship: Policy, Standards and Regulation Panel, July 22 at 10:00am – 11:35am
Energy Thought Summit (ETS) events bring the world’s thought leaders together to debate the state and future of energy — expect smart dialogue, and an engaging setting. Ken Boyce, Principal Engineer Manager – Energy, UL, will be part of a panel discussion at the ETS Conference on July 22, 2015 from 10:20am – 11:35am.
Stewardship: Policy, Standards and Regulation Panel
Each chapter of the story at [email protected] is a stage in the migration of our industry toward the grid of the future. The first chapter in the story is Stewardship, or the policy, standards and regulation that form the backbone of ensuring electric quality and reliability. You will hear from an Insider, Jennifer Garson (Tech to Market Analyst – Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy, U.S. Department of Energy), from 10:00am – 10:20am about how our future energy and technology solutions are being shaped by the alignment of data, design and economics. Then, from 10:20am – 11:35am, learn from the Stewardship panel, which brings together diverse perspectives on how technology and energy must interact with society, markets, and humans.
- John Kelly [Moderator] | PEER Program Lead, Green Building Certification Institute
- Clare Butterfield | Program Director, ISEIF
- Dr. Lynne Kiesling | Associate Professor - Economics, Northwestern University
- Kenneth Boyce | Principal Engineer Manager – Energy, UL
- Dr. David Kolata | Executive Director, Citizens Utility Board
- Mark Harris | President & CEO, Illinois Science and Technology Coalition