Meet Mr. Jan Peeters, in from Germany for a limited time, as he tours five locations throughout the U.S. Mr. Peeters will deliver a half-day program on important topics for medical device non-clinical testing. This program will help you and your team become better prepared to meet expectations for EU and FDA Regulatory Submissions.
Dates and Locations – All Roadshow seminars are 10:00 – 2:30 and include lunch.
- Tuesday, January 27 – Brea, CA
- Friday, January 30 – St. Fremont, CA
- Monday, February 2 – Mounds View, MN
- Tuesday, February 3 – Canton, MA
- Thursday, February 5 – St. Petersburg, FL
Presentations will include:
- Material Characterization for more focused testing and cost savings with Q&A
- Validation needs for packages of medical devices – Packaging processes, shelf-life and transportation
- ISO 10993 Series of Standards – Regulatory updates and requirements
- UL capabilities for non-clinical testing
- Optional Facility Tour at some locations