September 18-20 2016
UL will showcase its quality and safety programs for promotional products at the PPAI Product Responsibility Summit,September 18-20, at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center located at 201 Waterfront Street in NationalHarbor, Maryland.
As a PPAI Business Partner, UL is an expert resource for supplier and distributor members, helping them:
- Comply with regulatory requirements
- Meet customer expectations through quality and performance testing
- Perform design evaluations, risk assessments and raw materials qualification
- Conduct quality inspections from production to pre-shipment
- Execute factory audits including social compliance, security and capability assessments
- Verify labeled claims
- Develop quality manuals and maintenance
- Implement supplier and factory training and education programs
UL’s testing expertise covers a wide variety of consumer products including:
- Food and Food Contact Items
- Battery Operated and Electrical Products
- General Merchandise
UL has the global capacity and industry expertise to provide a vital check on your product safety, quality andfunctionality. To meet with UL staff during the event, please contact [email protected], or stop by the booth.
Not attending? Email [email protected] to learn more about our in-depth testing, inspection and audit programsfor the promotional products industry.