September 28-30 2015
Hyatt Regency Bethesda
One Bethesda Metro Center (7400 Wisconsin Avenue)
Bethesda, MD 20814
UL will showcase its quality and safety programs for promotional products at the PPAI Product ResponsibilitySummit, September 28-30, at the Hyatt Regency located at 7400 Wisconsin Avenue in Bethesda, MD.
As a PPAI Business Partner, UL is an expert resource for supplier and distributor members, helping them:
- Comply with regulatory requirements
- Meet customer expectations through quality and performance testing
- Perform design evaluations, risk assessments and raw materials qualification
- Conduct quality inspections from production to pre-shipment
- Execute factory audits including social compliance, security and capability assessments
- Verify labeled claims
- Develop quality manuals and maintenance
- Implement supplier and factory training and education programs
UL’s testing expertise covers a wide variety of consumer products including:
- Food and Food Contact Items
- Battery Operated and Electrical Products
- General Merchandise
UL has the global capacity and industry expertise to provide a vital check on your product safety, quality and functionality. To meet with UL staff during the event, please contact [email protected], or stop by the booth.
Not attending? Email [email protected] to learn more about our in-depth testing, inspection and audit programs.