May 29-June 1, 2015
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
3950 S Las Vegas Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89119
05/29/2054 9:30 am - 06/01/2015 4:00 pm Pacific Daylight Time
UL will be exhibiting at JCK Las Vegas, Booth L 143, taking place May 29 – June 1, 2015 at the Mandalay Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
UL experts will be on-hand to discuss the company’s comprehensive suite of services for the jewelry industry, including:
- Regulatory Compliance Testing for various state, federal and international regulations including children’s jewelry testing programs according to the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) and Cal Prop 65
- UL Diamond and Jewelry Verification Programs Grading Reports finished diamonds and gemstone jewelry
- Gemstone verification and identification including natural vs. synthetic analysis, treatments and enhancements
- Finished Jewelry Verification Reports focusing on the nature of the gemstone, fineness of the metal and overall label verification claims
- Precious metal verification using the latest XRF technology and Fire Assay by Cupellation Method (ISO 17025)
- Analysis of Plating Thickness and Fineness, and Plating and Base Metal Material Composition
- Quality performance testing including but not limited to tensile strength and mechanical degradation on clasps and findings
- Comprehensive Global Jewelry Inspections and Audit services for Fine and Fashion jewelry
UL’s proven expertise in quality assurance and responsible sourcing, in tandem with our knowledge of global regulatory requirements and product safety testing, uniquely positions UL to serve as a trusted resource for all of your jewelry quality assurance needs.
From mines to manufacturers, wholesalers to retailers, UL provides a wide range of services for the jewelry industry. To learn more, please contact [email protected], or stop by the booth.
Not attending? Email [email protected] to learn more about our in-depth testing, inspection, responsible sourcing programs, and security certification services.