From new harmonized standards to specific regulation updates, UL wants to keep you up to date on changes within the toy industry to help your products remain in compliance in the upcoming years.
Several regulatory changes will affect the toy industry in 2020. We have organized a comprehensive series of webinars to share information about these changes with you and your supply chain. Attend our webinars to be prepared to continue creating safe toys for children around the globe.
Register now for our webinars:
- New CPSC age determination guidelines for toys and children’s products
- Improving sustainability in the toy industry
- June 4, 2020 | 4:30 p.m. Central EU Summer Time / 10:30 a.m. NY Time — Register HERE
Watch our recorded webinars:
- Upcoming toy safety trends and requirements in EU
- ENGLISH session — Watch HERE
UL experts remain at your disposal to clarify questions you may have about toy safety.
Contact us for more details.