- Costs and investments for engineering, man hours and materials
- Level of accuracy and speed of machines with larger build volume
- Quality and safety
- Communication protocols and legal clarity
- Education and Training for both operators and AM designers
Case study content contributors include, Local Motors (US), LayerWise (Belgium), Croft Filters, (UK), ASML (Netherlands), Materialise (Belgium), 3D Hubs (Netherlands), and Additively (Switzerland), and others. Berenschot, a leading European consulting firm with a recognized AM practice, contributed to the development of this course.
- Understand the economic factors affecting each element of the AM supply chain
- Understand how to justify and monitor investments in various applications of AM technology