Please join us on 13 September, 2:30PM GMT in Cambridge, UK for UL’s Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting Seminar.
The final impact analysis from the Department of Business, Energy, and Industrial Strategy predict the SECR regulations will provide £1.3 million savings for businesses, and a net present value benefit to society of £1,549 million1. This free, 90-minute workshop will help you navigate how these regulations will impact your business, and how UL can help you on your journey to lowering carbon emissions.
What to Expect
- An introduction to SECR from one of UL’s carbon management expert
- A worked example on how to achieve compliance
- A demonstration of UL’s solution for enabling your SECR compliance
- Friday, September 13th 2019
- 2:30pm - 4pm GMT
- Join us for an optional, complimentary happy hour to follow!