Date & Time
May 13, 2020 3:00pm ECT
UL’s Marking and Labeling Systems program covers labels and label materials that are used to display safety-critical information on a product. This program ensures compliance with permanence of marking performance requirements in accordance with one or both of the following standards:
- ANSI/UL 969 – Marking & Labeling Systems
- Canadian Standard CSA C22.2 No. 0.15 – Adhesive Labels
This webinar will include:
- A high-level overview of what UL does to certify your label
- The “how-to” of submitting a request to UL for evaluation of your label
- Details on what happens post-certification for the lifecycle of your label
This one-hour informative session will include a Q&A at the end. So bring your questions!
Suitability and Compliance of Marking and Labeling Systems on UL Certified Products
This online course provides an overview of labels that bear safety-related information, standards that address permanence of marking, the testing and evaluation criteria within those standards, and the tools to source compliant marking and labeling systems.