FREE 30-minute Assessment MktoForms2.loadForm("//app-ab11.marketo.com", "365-LEA-623", 6382);
DATE: September 10 – 13, 2017
LOCATION: Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV
UL works to help the energy industry mitigate risk and navigate complexity associated with solar energy technologies and energy storage systems. We have become a trusted advisor by providing access to proven science and expert engineering, and by offering innovative solutions to meet the unique challenges of the solar industry. UL delivers an extensive portfolio of renewable energy services. We support solar and wind projects, battery and energy storage systems with services that range from technical due diligence and risk assessment to testing and certification for materials, components, storage systems and entire plants. Our goal is to empower trust throughout the project lifecycle and across the supply chain.
Solar Power International is North America's largest solar trade show, bringing together the full range of industry ideas, experts, professionals and information - Register Today.
TAP INTO UL EXPERTISE AT SPI 2017:
Join Us for Presentations in UL Booth #915, Monday 9/11 at 2pm and Tuesday 9/12 at 11am:
1. Rapid Shutdown – Pathways to Reducing PV Array Hazards (Tim Zgonena, PDE)
2. Understanding Energy Storage and Fire Behavior (Laurie Florence, PDE)
3. PV Module Safety Standards Updates for a Global Market (Kent Whitfield, PDE)
Hear UL Viewpoints on PV Magazine's "6th Quality Roundtable" Panel, Tuesday 9/12 at 3pm - 5pm in Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Room Reef E (Panelist: Ken Boyce - PDE Director) - Register Today
Engage with UL at SPI for Poster Presentations in Mandalay Bay Convention Center - Poster Area, Monday 9/11 at 5pm:
1. National Electrical Code 2017 Update for Energy Storage Systems (Jeffrey Fecteau, Senior Regulatory Engineer)
2. Lessons Learned from Solar Operational Energy Assessments and Solar SCADA Analysis to Refine Pre-Construction Estimates (Peter Johnson, Project Specialist)
3. An Introduction to UL 9540 - The North American Safety Standard for Energy Storage Systems (Laurie Florence, PDE)
4. Backsheets - Correlation of Long-Term Field Reliability with Accelerated Laboratory Testing (Ken Boyce, PDE)
Not attending? Email [email protected] for more information.
Visit www.ul.com/solar to learn more.
Download a whitepaper on the international standards for Photovoltaic (PV) module safety qualification, IEC 61730 series.
On Demand Webinars: