Date & Time
Nov 4, 2021 9:30am CET
Dates: November 4, 2021
Time: 9:30 a.m. (CET) | 2:00 p.m. (UTC+5.30)
UL cordially invites you to the Softline Recalls, Common Failures and Regulatory Update webinar. During this webinar, we will introduce the common failure (include those under CPSIA) found during regular testing and the recommended remedies for improvement. During the webinar our expert will also cover the regulatory update in the past few months, a recall case analysis for the past few years and sharing some recall cases around the globe.
Why should you join the training?
Join us to learn more about:
- Overview of common failure tests
- Common failure tests review and improvement recommendations
- Regulatory/market/standard updates
- Scope of Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA)
- Recall analysis and case sharing
Simon Tse, UL’s Softline Technical Manager