The Saudi Standards, Metrology and Quality Organization (SASO) formulated new additional mandatory requirements for street lights, announced to come into force on the 1st of June 2020.
Since the 1st of February 2019 for the export of luminaires and lamps to Saudi Arabia, a manufacturer must be in compliance with the SASO 2902 and 2870 requirements.
By joining our free webinar, you have the opportunity to hear from UL experts about street lighting luminaires requirements. Key webinar topics will include:
- A deeper insight into the new SASO Energy Efficiency Part III standard
- A comparison of the requirements of SASO Energy Efficiency Standard lighting Part II and Part III
- Information around the minimum functionality and performance requirements
- How to deal with street lighting products already being tested and certified under Part II SASO 2902:2018
- Details about the shipment and registration process and importer roles