Supporting Successful Product Launches Globally
Throughout September UL will be holding a series of free compliance workshops around the UK, Germany, Italy and Denmark. The half day event, which includes lunch, will provide an insight into some of the most current standards and directive updates that affect high tech products.
Upon registration you will also be offered the option to sign up for a free 30 minute 1:1 consultation session with one of the UL Engineers present on the day to discuss your requirements.
- 9:00 - 9:30 Registration and Coffee
- 9:30 - 10:15 Update on the new safety standard IEC 62368-1 which will be replacing legacy standards IEC 60950-1 and IEC 60065
- 10:15 - 11:00 New Legislative Framework and its Implementation including EMC, LVD and RED: - Implications for manufacturers of Wireless products
- 11:00 - 11:15 Coffee Break
- 11:15 - 12:00 UL Market Access Solutions — Supporting successful product launches Globally
- 12:00 - 12:30 Energy Efficiency — Voluntary or Mandatory, product and market requirements explained
- 12:30 - 12:45 Q & A
- 12:45 - 14:00 Lunch
Dates and Locations
Basingstoke, UK – 8th September Milan, Italy – 17th September Ballerup, Denmark – 22nd September
For more information please contact Magdalena Karolak-Piasecka at [email protected]