Date & Time
Oct 28, 2020 3:00pm IST
Data shows that failure by employees to remember and perform simple tasks has resulted in an increase in incidents, whether it’s in the laboratory or on the manufacturing floor. It’s difficult to analyze why repeated incidents occur despite multiple trainings.
Tracking and analyzing training data is a key to identifying the root cause of incidents. Using ComplianceWire® Forms, organizations are better able to capture, monitor and track on the job trainings and qualifications, and reduce human errors.
Why attend this webinar:
If you answer “yes” to any of the following, you may benefit from attending this webinar:
- On-the-job training is a paper-based process
- Corrective and preventive action options include employee training
- High risk of human error, despite repeated trainings
- Issues with repeated out-of-specification incidents/errors
- Valuable time spent on incident investigation and corrective and preventive actions
- High risk of non-compliance at a quality control laboratory or shop floor
Who should attend:
If you are in one of these functions:
- Quality assurance
- Lab operations
- Technical training
- Audit and compliance
- Human resources
- Learning and development
Compliance LMS for Life Sciences: ComplianceWire®
ComplianceWire® is the best-in-class web-based platform designed specifically for highly regulated industries. It is designed to effectively and efficiently automate the creation, delivery, and reporting of your role-based training, qualification and compliance programs.
ComplianceWire® The Learning Technology Trusted by the FDA Since 1999
ComplianceWire® is the best-in-class web-based platform designed specifically for highly regulated industries, primarily the Life Sciences.