Complete this form to request
a meeting with UL at LFI 2017!
- Event: LIGHTFAIR International (LFI) Tradeshow 2017
- Date: May 9-11, 2017
- Location: Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Booth #: 535
Secure Your Brand Reputation With UL
UL’s legacy of integrity, technical expertise and quality enhance and help protect your brand giving you and your customers peace of mind. Whether you have a question about one of our latest service offerings (see below) or technical questions related to your product, we look forward seeing you at this year’s LIGHTFAIR International, UL booth #535. If you would like to schedule a meeting in advance of the show please complete the form below.
At the show and after, don’t miss valuable learning opportunities to hear UL experts share new industry insights:
- March 30 – FREE UL Webinar: Title 20 & 24 Updates – Are Your Lighting Products Ready?
- Not able to make it to the March 30 live webinar? The recording will be available at the same link following the live event.
- May 10 - @ the show - Join UL’s Presentation at LIGHTFAIR! Cyber Security Hygiene for Lighting Systems
UL’s Tom Blewitt will be presenting at the first-ever LFI IoT & Smart Lighting Forum, a one-day series of six 60-minute sessions on Wednesday, May 10 that covers controls, adaptive outdoor lighting, personalized environments, smart lighting and sensors. Sessions are available as a Forum package or à la carte through LIGHTFAIR.
Latest Service Offerings from UL:
- NEW! Horticultural Lighting – Differentiate your horticultural lighting equipment from general lighting products
- Energy Efficiency for Luminaires - Comprehensive energy efficiency photometric testing and more
- Need support selling your products in Global markets? We can help!
- UL Verified Mark – Independent confirmation of marketing claims of product attributes
- UL Cybersecurity Assurance Program - The new UL 2900-1 standard and more
- Test Equipment – Goniophotomenters, life test racks and other custom test equipment
Not attending LFI? Email [email protected] for more information.
Opt-in here to receive timely industry insights from the UL lighting team including our quarterly newsletter, UL Lumen Insights.