Hall A, Booth 128
UL has been providing the label industry with certification, testing and training services for over 50 years. Our engineering and laboratory teams help clients deliver compliant labels that meet individual project specifications and the demands of the global marketplace. Stop by and talk to UL experts about:
- Marking and Labeling Systems
- Authorized Label Suppliers Program
- Marine Use Marking and Labeling Certification for Hazardous Chemicals
- Automotive and Performance Testing of Labels
- Repackaging of Marking and Labeling Materials
- Labels Workshops and eLearning
- New Proposed first edition of the ANSI/CAN/UL969A Standard for Marking and Labeling Systems for Cords and Hoses
Stop by our booth to learn about the above services and our newly launched eLearning on Marking & Labeling Systems and receive a coupon code to view the training for free, a $49 value.
To help you get the information you need, UL is also offering an upcoming, one-day, Marking and Labeling Component Program Workshop on September 24th, 2018 in Northbrook, IL. In this workshop, clients will become familiar with:
- UL 969 and CSA C22.2 No 0.15 standard exposures,
- Tests and requirements,
- The certification of labels and;
- Using UL’s Authorized Label Supplier program for use with UL Certified products.