April 13-16 2016
EVENT URL VENUE URL
UL will showcase its testing, audit, inspection and responsible sourcing services at Conclave 2016, hosted by the American Gem Society and taking place April 13-16, at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City, Arlington, Virginia.
UL’s testing services for fine, fashion and children’s jewelry include:
- UL Diamond Verification Reports
- Gemstone Verification and Identification
- Finished Jewelry Verification Report
- Regulatory Compliance Testing
- Precious Metal Verification
- Plating Thickness and Fineness
- Plating and Base Metal Material Composition
- Quality Performance Testing
- Responsible Jewellery Council Conformity Certification
- Social responsibility and accountability
- Extractives and raw materials sourcing
- Risk identification and management
- Brand protection and supply chain security
- Environmental responsibility
UL’s three Jewelry Centers of Excellence: Enfield, Connecticut, U.S.; Shenzhen, China; and Cabiate, Italy, are staffed with dedicated UL jewelry experts comprised of seasoned industry professionals and safety scientists. To meet with UL staff during the event, please contact [email protected].
As the exclusive technology sponsor for the event, UL is pleased to provide attendees with charging stations and WiFi access.
Not attending? Email [email protected] to learn more about our in-depth testing, inspection, responsible sourcing programs, and security certification services.