The intent of this free seminar is to educate the building materials industry and furniture manufacturers about global market requirements. Specific presentations will cover:
- Sustainable programs
- New EPA formaldehyde regulations
- UL GREENGUARD Certification
- Product safety and recall concerns
*Please note that the final date to register and confirm your attendance is January 17.
8:30 - 9:00 Registration
09:00 - 11:30
- Who is UL?
- How Sustainability and Environmental issues are impacting your business
- How UL can help you keep your market growing and create a competitive advantage
- Is Green Building just a slogan or the future?
11:30 - 11:45 Coffee break
11:45 - 13:00
- How is your product positioned in the Global market – Value of testing/certification?
- Sustainability Programs – LEED, BREEAM, and how UL Environment's services contribute (GREENGUARD, EPD, Product Lens - SPOT)
- Westin LEED Hotel – The intention behind the investment
13:00 - 14:00 Lunch
14:00 - 15:00
- Liabilities for Furniture manufacturers and Furniture that will be sold in the American Market
- Learn to Navigate Global Market requirements for Furniture to expand your Business
15:00 - 15:15 Coffee break
15:15 - 17:00
- Challenges and opportunities for the Furniture industry when exporting
- Residential Furniture: The safety risks that can impact your business
18:00 - 22:00 Dinner
Please be our guest and join us at Fusion Restaurant - aleja Jana Pawła II 21, Warszawa, Poland