Join us for an interactive seminar led by UL's Responsible Sourcing and Jewelry teams.
November 2, 2016 at The Yale Club - 50 Vanderbilt Avenue, New York, NY 10017, United States
- Understand human rights, chain of custody, and provenance claims as part of ethical sourcing
- Explore industry frameworks such as The Responsible Jewelry Council (RJC) Certification, the Signet Responsible Sourcing Protocol (SRSP) and the Kimberley Process and Dodd-Frank legislation
- Receive practical guidance on building effective management systems in support of industry requirements
Speakers from UL:
- Marla Hedworth, Global Business Lead for the Jewelry and Watch Industry at UL Consumer and Retail Services.
- Fred Waelter, Global Business Lead for Responsible Sourcing at UL Consumer and Retail Services.
- David Bouffard, Vice President, Signet Corporate Affairs at Signet Jewelers Ltd
- Patricia Syvrud, Executive Director at the World Diamond Council