IEC 62368-1 2nd Edition has recently been approved, which means that building a transition plan is more crucial than ever before.
Gain exclusive access to UL engineers and obtain critical insights into the new hazard based safety standard for ITE and Audio Video manufacturers by attending our free upcoming round table in Arnhem, the Netherlands on the 29 October 2014.
- Explain in general terms, the principles of Hazard Based Safety Engineering (HBSE) and IEC 62368-1
- Identify and classify those energy sources covered by the scope of the standard
- Determine appropriate safeguard schemes to protect defined persons against pain and injury from the classified energy sources
- Determine appropriate safeguard schemes to reduce the likelihood of injury or property damage due to an electrically-caused fire originating within the equipment
- Differentiate between all-new, more flexible and more stringent requirements of IEC 62368-1
- Location: Arnhem, The Netherlands
- Duration: 11:45 am – 16:00pm (including lunch)
- Cost: Free
Send your Enquiries to: