Date & Time
Dec 9, 2020 8:30am EST
Online Virtual Live Event
Designing or engineering industrial control panels does not come without its challenges. So, learning ways to optimize aspects of panel building is critical. Register for the Industrial Control Panel Online Symposium hosted by Siemens to gain a better understanding of the recent changes in industrial control panel standards, best practices in designing control panels for hazardous locations, trends in industrial control panel manufacturing, ways to improve engineering efficiency and more.
UL will participate in this free, all-day, virtual event, so register today to gain access to our technical seminars, virtual trade show booth and UL experts who will be available to answer your questions live.
As an attendee, you will:
- Learn ways to optimize aspects of panel building.
- Hear directly from industry experts on the latest in control panel standards, tips for more efficient control panel designs and how to improve your engineering efficiency.
- Chat directly with industry experts from UL.
A full agenda can be found on the registration page.
- How to Achieve Flexibility when Designing and Manufacturing Control Panels for Hazardous Locations
Presenter: John Chambers, staff engineer, Energy and Power Technologies division, UL
Time: 9:15 a.m. EST
- Tips and Techniques when Building Control Panels for North America
Presenter: John Kovacik, principal engineer, Energy and Power Technologies division, UL
Time: 1:15 p.m. EST
Register for the online symposium and learn ways to optimize aspects of panel building.