Date & Time
Apr 14, 2020 10:00am CTT
GREENGUARD Certification is the world's most stringent certification for chemical emissions, and products with the certification are more competitive in the market. UL experts will explain the program requirements and for you to help your products stand out in the market.
Creating a safe, green, sustainable living and working environment is essential for everyone.
Indoor air quality has a profound impact on people's health. Currently, there are more than 900 types of indoor air pollutants, which are mainly divided into three categories:
- Gas pollutants. Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are the main components. VOCs mainly come from construction and decoration materials, furniture, household appliances, automotive interior parts, cleaning agents, etc.
- Microbial pollutants, such as allergic reactants, viruses, fungi and microorganisms that are prone to breed in humid indoor areas.
- Respirable particulate matter (PM10 and PM2.5).
This webinar will cover:
- The current trends in product sustainability
- How to demonstrate that products are sustainable
- How GREENGUARD Certification influences buyers to choose products
- How GREENGUARD Certification is relevant to local markets
- How to prepare for GREENGAURD Certification testing
- To which green building requirements GREENGUARD Certification contributes