International Compliance for Global Market Ability
A day of key learnings to build your market strategy with confidence with UL. Is the world your marketplace? Spend one day with UL to enhance your market knowledge and develop a robust compliance strategy:
- Learn how to identify and comply with product regulations in your key international markets
- Leverage the similarities and differences among those markets to develop a compliance strategy that can deliver the results.
Whether you’re in one market or many, this workshop will help you keep pace with global compliance.
- Learn the certification requirements in different regions: Europe (Nordic mark, CE marking); CEI countries (Customs Union, Ukraine); Asia (China, Japan, South Korea); Middle East (Saudi Arabia); Latin America (Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Columbia); Australia and New Zealand.
- Learn how UL’s IEC-CB scheme services can take you one step closer to your global goals and accessing your region of choice.
This workshop focuses on electrical safety and EMC regulations for electrical products. It does not cover regulations pertaining specifically to the compliance areas of hazardous locations, medical or telecommunication equipment.
- Compliance mark categorization
- Compliance fundamentals
- Global compliance overview: market requirements, technical requirements and standards, conformity assessment, compliance marks, etc
- Different certification schemes
- National certification requirements at different continents and countries
- Developing a global compliance strategy
- Compliance tools
Entire afternoon will be dedicated to:
- CE marking
- Customs Union (EAC) certification.
Who should attend:
- Regulatory compliance and product safety engineers in electrical, machinery, ITE product industries who manage or coordinate their companies’ product certifications
- Anyone responsible for quality sales/marketing professionals involved in exporting
- Decision makers in product design, manufacturing and marketing
French, with English support material
PhD, Svetlana Lagaude (UL France, global market service department)
- 20 years experience in certification related to North America and GMA services
- accredited by ROSSTANDART expert for Customs Union certification.