Date & Time
Jul 15, 2020 11:00am EST
Wearing a face mask has become the new normal in many countries. However, manufacturers, retailers and brands may be unaware of the latest requirements and recommendations for distributing and selling masks to these regions. In this free UL webinar, our subject matter experts will provide education on the different types of face masks and textile coverings, and help answer common questions around regulatory requirements of face masks for the U.S., Canada, and EU markets.
- Presenters: Seemanta Mitra, Angela Donati and Thomas Fabian
- Language: English
- Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2020
- Time: 11 a.m. ET (New York City) | 5 p.m. CEST (Rome)
- Price: Free
- How to register: Complete this form
- How to join: After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to join the webinar.