13th SEPTEMBER 2018 | UL International Polska sp. z o.o. | Aleja Krakowska 81 | 05-090 Sękocin Nowy, Poland
UL is organizing a ROUND TABLE SESSION and a LAB TOUR in Warsaw, Poland.
Join us for a day of inspiration where UL experts will come together with manufacturers of medical devices to discuss trending topics in the medical industry.
The event will be a great opportunity to learn from our industry leaders on the following topics:
- SAFETY CERTIFICATION OVERVIEW (Marcin Wagner, UL International Polska sp. z o.o.)
- MDR / IVDR (Oliver Eikenberg, EMERGObyUL)
- PACKAGING ISO 11607 (Marcus Corzilius, UL MDT)
- HUMAN FACTORS ENGINEERING (Frauke Schuurkamp (UL Human Factors Engineering)
- CYBERSECURITY (Marco Deuschler, UL International Germany GmbH)
In addition, a Medical Safety Engineering open session will be held. You can ask our experts specific questions related to your technical concerns. Please register by filling out the form on the right for this highly informative and free-of-charge event.
Click below to learn more and register.