Date & Time
Jan 26, 2021 11:00am CST
From designers of custom and modular systems to cultivators and processors, the need for certified, reliable lighting systems is a critical component in maximizing the return on investment from your facilities. Join industry experts to learn about the importance of certifying your lighting equipment to UL 8800 to bring your lighting solutions to market.
- UL 8800 - history of development
- Types of lighting equipment covered by UL 8800
- Key differences between horticultural luminaires and luminaires designed for general illumination
- NFPA 70® - 2020 National Electrical Code®, new installation requirements for horticultural luminaires introduced
- Importance of specifying and installing UL 8800 Certified lighting equipment