Date & Time
Nov 3, 2020 10:30am CET
Strengthening the security of connected medical devices against cyberattacks is a responsibility shared by all industry participants, including healthcare providers, manufacturers and regulators. Regulators have started now to enforce more stringent cybersecurity requirements globally.
In this webinar, UL will cover the following topics:
- Risk management concepts
- Regulations, standards and guidance documents
- What regulators are expecting?
- Review of real findings raised by a medical device regulator
- Overview of the UL 2900 Series of Standards
- Overview of UL’s Cybersecurity Assurance Program (CAP)
- UL 2900 use case(s)
Marco Deuschler, Business Development Manager, UL International Germany GmbH
His 15+ year career within the Healthcare industry has taken him from R&D of image guided surgery devices to testing for product safety of a wide variety of medical devices, assessment of technical documentation and auditing of quality and risk management systems including regulatory requirements.
He is a member of the European Cybersecurity Organization (ECSO).