Date & Time
Apr 29, 2020 1:00pm CST
Following indoor environmental quality guidelines from industry experts like the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is a primary concern for many building owners and managers. UL’s pandemic response advisory service helps you review existing or create new pandemic response plans, making recommendations for improvements and offering ongoing education.
UL’s pandemic response advisory service includes:
- Optimization of existing of pandemic response plans, including building maintenance and operational procedures
- Recommendations for improvements in accordance with guidelines from the WHO, CDC, American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE), and more
- Training and education with key staff to help you align procedures to applicable regulatory standards
- Performance testing of relevant systems, including air sampling, surface testing and HVAC inspections
- Pandemic awareness e-learning training modules
- For a limited time, the following courses are available free of charge:
- Pandemic COVID-19 and Influenza
- Infection Control – Handwashing
- Infection Prevention and Control
Join our upcoming webinar on Wednesday, April 29th for expert advice and tips.