Date & Time
Oct 30, 2020 9:00am CST
The transition period after the United Kingdom’s departure from the European Union will end on Dec. 31, 2020.
The United Kingdom Conformity Assessed (UKCA) Mark will replace the CE Mark on Jan. 1, 2021.
Join our webinar to gain insights on:
- New compliance regulations for U.K.
- Placing goods in the EU and U.K. after the transition
- Notified Bodies and Approved Bodies changes
This webinar will be specifically interesting for product manufacturers from these industries:
- Appliances, HVAC/R and Lighting
- Consumer Technologies
- Energy & Power Technologies
- Small Appliances
Do not register for this session if you are already registered for our October 21st session, the content will be the same. This session has been added to accommodate a new time slot dedicated to North and South America.