Date & Time
May 7, 2020 3:00pm ECT
Are you importing products to Mexico? Regulatory changes have recently occurred and others will follow soon.
Join UL experts on Thursday, May 7th at 3:00 PM CEST to gain insights into the relevant regulatory changes to continue importing your products into Mexico smoothly.
The webinar will cover the following:
- June 3, 2019 importation changes
- Product compliance with the applicable standard(s) identified by the Harmonized System (HS) code
- Norma Official Mexican (NOM) Certificate or UL Certificate of Compliance (CoC) requirements for affected products
- Highly specialized equipment (HSE) shipment regulations
- NOM-208 regulation
- NOM-001-SCFI-2018 impacts and implementation
- NOM standard drafts and expected/proposed implementation dates
- Changes to the Mexico NOM equivalency acceptance and impacts