Date & Time
Jul 28, 2020 4:00pm CET
Less than 200 days are left until the December 20, 2020 transition date when IEC 62368-1 -based standards will replace IEC 60065 and IEC 60950-1 -based standards in Europe, Canada, the U.S. and elsewhere.
Join UL experts to gain insight into the latest updates regarding the safety standard and 62368-3 challenges.
During this webinar, attendees will:
- Review the publication and adoption of IEC 62368-1 3rd Ed. and IEC 62368-3
- Gain insight into 62368-3 challenges
- Review current EU DOW / DOC
- Gain an understanding of the status on 4.1.1, Legacy Components and IEC TR 62368-2:2019
- Get an overview of 62368-1 market access for CAN/US, EU, Japan, China, Korea
For North America audience, the webinar will begin at 9:00 a.m. CST